|Job Type:||Full Time|
Downer's Infrastructure Services business is one of the largest non-government owned infrastructure services businesses in Australia. We operate from a network of over 50 depots and maintain more than 40,000 km of roads Australia wide.
We are currently looking for a Plant Operator to join our Landfill and Forestry Services team in Austins Ferry, Hobart. This position will suit someone who would be able to work autonomously, and have a high regard for Safety and Quality.
- Demonstrated experience Operating Plant Machinery. (Excavators, Rollers, Dozers, Graders)
- Time spent in asphalt production, concrete, quarrying, crushing or recycling is desirable
- Strong safety focus with demonstrated evidence of actively promoting and sustaining a Zero harm environment
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- A strong commitment to Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- A long-term career opportunity for working with an ASX listed company
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this great opportunity please click the APPLY NOW button below
Please ensure you attach copies of your Resume, Licences, Tickets and proof of eligibility to work in Australia i.e. passport/birth certificate to your online application.
For more information please contact: Yvette Michael on 0438 213 759 – Talent & Sourcing Business Partner, Infrastructure Services.