- Work in a highly innovative and transformative business
- Work/life balance with access to flexible work arrangements
- Salary packaging - to suit your personal and financial circumstances
What will your typical day look like?
You will be providing a technical skillset for the ServiceNow capability from a design, development, support, standards and documentation viewpoint. You will be responsible for the quality and integrity of ServiceNow deliverables, and for ensuring appropriate change management is applied to tasks and projects.
About the team
You will be a part of the Business Process Management (BPM) COE, under our Enterprise Application Services team. At Deloitte, we're all about disruption. Technology has radically transformed the way we live and the way we go about business. Amongst the disruption that emerging technologies bring, we take the reins and transform our business with innovative technology and tools. Our large team of IT specialists are exposed to new challenges and opportunities day-by-day and are supported by the business from day one.
Enough about us, let's talk about you.
You are someone who enjoys working collaboratively with IT and business stakeholders. You will have:
- End-to-end SDLC development and support experience on ServiceNow. Especially server-side configuration and scripting. Scoped app experience is desirable.
- ServiceNow Administration and Configuration skills.
- The ability to work autonomously. Delivering and supporting quality ServiceNow Solutions.
- Excellent communication, collaboration and troubleshooting skills.
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. We value difference and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in a variety of ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
Sound like the sort of role for you? Apply now using the link provided.
By applying to this job, you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte employee experience globally.
Deloitte is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request.
The preferred candidate will be subject to background screening by Deloitte or by their external third-party provider.