|Job Type:||Full Time|
- 12 years of experience in sales, advertising, online media or consulting
- 5 years of experience growing, leading and coaching a sales team
- Experience developing relationships with C-level executives and industry contacts
- Experience with online media and digital transformation
- Experience successfully owning sales team operations (i.e. portfolio management, team building, Key Performance Indicator measurement, execution)
- Experience developing and communicating a commercial strategy
- Familiarity with the Google product suite
About the job
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
In this role, you will focus on leading a sales team across Australia and New Zealand, and leading business engagement and strategies with media agencies.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Customer Solutions (GCS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the "human face" of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. In collaboration, we create and implement business plans broadly for all types of businesses.
- Provide thought leadership and become a recognized industry expert externally.
- Work with team to lead engagements for key clients and agencies.
- Manage execution of key growth-driving initiatives, cultivating support from internal stakeholders at regional and local levels, and leading strategy setting and execution across other functions.
- Ensure team readiness to deliver intricate advertising solutions and create a culture of business innovation and advertiser success on the team.