|Job Type:||Full Time|
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
About the Role
This is an outstanding opportunity to be a part of Uber's growing CRM Operations team. With this role, you'll join a growing team with an ability to make a large impact. You will implement and deploy CRM strategies on Uber's internal and external platform(s) communicating and engaging with millions of users across APAC. You'll collaborate and work closely with various colleagues from email developers, data analysts, engineers, and marketers to ensure all requirements including business rules and logic are brought together to deliver the right comms to the right audience at the right time.
What the Candidate Will Need / Bonus Points
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated ability in a Technical Marketing Operations role for 3+ years
- Email deployment experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget)
- Familiarity with scripting languages and basic concepts
- HTML / SQL validated knowledge
- High technical aptitude with the ability to quickly ramp up against high learning curve
- High attention to detail and strong communication skills
- Critical problem solver with creative solutions to tackle challenges and meet business requirements
- Strong passion to learn and grow and takes initiative to succeed
- Ability to collaborate with various teams across the globe