|Job Type:||Full Time|
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We encourage people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have a curiosity, passion and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
About the Role
Our Merchant Operations teams work where UberEats digital technology meets the real world. We are shaping and enabling UberEats merchant value proposition by improving experience, platform performance and sales efficiency.
You'll be a key part of the Strategic Restaurant Onboarding organisation. Your main responsibilities are to analyse performance, improve processes, manage internal stakeholders and oversee the performance of the SMB onboarding operation in ANZ.
What You'll Do:
- Strategy: Help craft the restaurant onboarding strategy for ANZ to enable a world-class experience for our restaurant partners.
- Process: Promote continuous process improvement to optimize for operational excellence and customer-centric onboarding experience.
- Performance: Supervise & manage key operational metrics. Take necessary actions and connect with relevant team leads/site managers to drive continuous improvements to deliver on targets.
- Analytics: Update and process data for real-time performance analysis. Obtain quantifiable performance figures (i.e. conversion rate, days in onboarding etc) in order to make recommendations.
- Partner management: Lead performance presentations for internal partners, eg. leadership team, operation teams, sales teams & onboarding.
What the Candidate Will Need / Bonus Points
- At least 4 years of relevant experience
- Data-first problem solver with excellent Excel / SQL and data management skills
- Experience of strategy / consulting / business intelligence or related experience
- Python and SFDC experience
- Some high-growth operations, tech, or startup experience is strongly preferred
- Self-motivated, works independently and possesses strong organisation and time management skills