|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you passionate about customer service? Are you looking for a fresh start to the New Year? Do you want to work for someone who will help develop your career? We are looking for talented and ambitious individuals to join our team!
At ING, we want to make life simpler and more worthwhile for our customers, for the people who work with us, and the community. In order to continue to deliver exceptional customer service, as Australia’s most recommended bank, we have multiple Customer Care Specialist vacancies available for an 11th of January start.
What will you be doing as a Customer Care Specialist?
- As an online digital bank, you will be the first voice for our customers
- Understand and meet your customers’ needs
- Provide information about our simple and straightforward range of products and services
- Identify opportunities to talk to customers about additional products that may benefit them
- Work full time to a rotating seven day roster between the hours of 8:30am - 8pm.
What are we looking for?
- Experience working in a Call Centre or a high volume, fast paced environment
- Previous banking experience is highly desirable
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to offer a positive experience to every customer
- Experience working to a rotating roster in a scheduled environment
- The ability to be resilient through proven experience
- Someone who can think outside the box and problem solve
- Intermediate computer skills with the ability to pick up new technologies quickly
What are the benefits for you?
- Base salary + Super that’s competitive to Sydney CBD rates
- Annual staff bonus plus penalty rates for any late shifts and weekends worked
- Annual rest day
- Encouraged work/life balance
- Open and dynamic team and environment
- Regular social activities with the team and large yearly events with the wider Sydney Office
At ING, we want to make life simpler and more worthwhile – for everyone who banks with us, for the people who work with us, and the community at large, too.
When you come to work at ING, you’re joining a team where individuality isn’t just accepted, it’s encouraged. We’ve built a culture that’s fun, friendly and supportive – it’s the kind of place where you can be yourself and make the most of whatever you have to offer.
We give people the freedom to take risks, think differently, take ownership of their work, and make great things happen. We’re here to help you get ahead. And with our global network, there’s plenty of scope to take your career in new directions, perhaps even ones you’ve never considered.
People of all ages, sexual orientations, cultures and backgrounds are welcome to apply – likewise if you’re an indigenous Australian, or you’re living with a disability, or you have family or caring responsibilities.
Sound like the kind of place you’d feel at home? We’d love to hear from you.
(One last thing, ING operates a direct talent sourcing model. So no agency introductions, please.)