|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Join one of Australia’s leading retail groups, and enjoy the opportunity to grow and make a positive difference.
- Be apart of a collaborative company culture and supportive team
- Based in our Bella Vista office with excellent facilities, employee benefits and flexible working arrangements
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Treasury Associate, reporting to the Assistant Treasurers to join the Woolworths Group Treasury team on a permanent basis. This is an entry-level opportunity where you will develop a career in the Treasury space. In this role, you will focus on funding, capital management and insurance. You will also assist with other administrative tasks to support the team.
- Support the Treasury Managers and Assistant Treasurers with day-to-day tasks in the area of specialisation
- Step into the Treasury Operations team to provide annual leave cover for the Treasury Analyst
- Support the Assistant Treasurers with other administrative tasks around the team
- Contribute to a strong performance oriented and value adding culture within Group Treasury
What you will need to succeed
- A keenness to learn and succeed
- Previous experience in a supermarkets environment would be highly regarded
- Minimum of degree in accounting, finance or a related field
- Previous exposure to Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
- Ability to handle multiple tasks under deadline pressures
- Strong attention to detail
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Grow with the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ+ inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You