|Job Type:||Full Time|
At Woolies X, we have an opportunity for a Senior Commercial Analyst - B2B to join the Finance team. This is a key Finance Business Partner position working closely with the Woolworths at Work Senior Leadership Team to influence, drive and deliver on business objectives as we embark on a journey towards scaling this new business.
As the Senior Commercial Analyst, your role will include broad end to end P&L responsibilities across all functions of this growing business. Key activities you will lead and/or support the Finance Manager include the below however as this is a growing business your key priorities will continue to evolve as business needs change.
- Weekly and monthly reporting rhythm including providing timely analysis and commentary on business performance
- Partner with business teams to improve performance, support decision making and drive sustainable profitable growth
- Customer profitability variance analysis to understand drivers of performance
- Scenario and sensitivity modelling to support valuation and prioritisation of work for squads
- Prepare business cases and analysis related to new initiatives
- Sales and marketing campaign assessment and performance reviews
- Support closure of month end including preparing relevant journals
- Cost centre management including budgeting, forecasting and actuals analysis
- Support budget process and alignment on financial targets and measurement KPI’s
- Lead and/or support in developing business requirements and User Acceptance Testing to enhance systems to support new business needs including change management post implementation
- Developing reporting suite for a new emerging business covering profitability and cost of doing business
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in Business to Business environments, FMCG and/or Digital businesses experiencing high growth - desirable not essential
- Tertiary degree in Commerce/Business or similar discipline
- Qualified CA or CPA
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- A logical approach to problem solving
- Strong analytical skills combined with commercial acumen
- Strong oral and written communication skills to deliver complex information in an easily understood manner
- Experience with SAP, PowerBI and Advanced Excel skills essential
- Experience in SQL highly preferred
Grow with the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ+ inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You