We take on exciting work across a breadth of industries and a depth of services as we connect clients with experts in a wide range of fields.
About the role
This Project Controls Coordinator role is based in Perth with expectation to travel to site frequently. It is a permanent full-time role.
As a key member of the team, your leadership skills will ensure that all work meets the standards in relation to safety, quality, schedules and cost.
- Review and manage current project controls processes
- Understand conditions on site and identify improvements
- Client interface for Project Controls
- Prepare internal and external reports
- Manage project change management processes and monitor compliance
- Report progress on resource-levelling and scheduling
You will inspire the team, draw on their diverse skills and create environments where great ideas are heard. Ideally you will have\:
- Previous experience in coordinating project controls disciplines
- Strong reporting skills, to client and internal key stakeholders
- P6 or equivalent planning tool expertise
- Sound understanding of cost control procedures
- Excellent MS Excel skills.
What we offer
- Diverse opportunities to back yourself, grow and achieve
- The chance to join one of the world's leading international contractors
- Attractive group remuneration and benefits including salary continuance insurance
- A culture that values diversity and innovation
- Genuine concern for safety
- Capacity to flourish in a high-performance environment
- An innovative mindset and a willingness to challenge the norm
- A belief that team success and value are realised when everyone plays a part
UGL Pty Limited is a leading provider of end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance services. We are active across rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power, renewables and resources, water and defence markets. UGL partners with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions. We are a member of the CIMIC Group of companies.
As a diverse services organisation, UGL appreciates the diversity and richness of its people, and seeks to create an inclusive environment that promotes your talent and skills.
Job Ref\: 241031