|Location:||Australian Capital Territory, Gateshead, Griffith|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Lead & drive the commercial broker strategy for Business Bank Canberra ACT
- Leverage your strong business development skills
- Experience within business banking or business credit essential
Nab Commercial Broker is all about developing strong commercial broker relationships and building a key Business Bank acquisition strategy. As the Senior Business Development Manager, Regional & Agri , you will be responsible for the growth of the customer base originated from Brokers. You will work closely with the Business Banking Executive to develop a strategic plan for working with Brokers in their community. The role requires you have an extensive knowledge of the Brokers in the region, and a close relationship with the identified top 30 Brokers in the community.
You will also work closely with Everyday Banking specialists and Equipment Finance (EF) Broker to ensure Brokers in the local community understand the Nab Business & Private Bank (B&PB) proposition and that customers introduced to Nab have the opportunity to consider these additional services.
Responsibilities will include:
- Lead across Business Bank and build strong internal networks with our senior leaders to drive performance and strategy;
- Establish, develop and maintain networks of accredited finance brokers to aid achievement of income targets for the region;
- Implement Nab Commercial Broker sales/income campaigns and initiatives & sell and promote tailored Bank products and services to broker referral sources;
- Assess economic value and risk potential of broker introduced business;
- Prepare and submit for approval business lending proposals outside own authorities with full justification for recommendations, including obtaining and analysing industry and business information.
- Working closely with Broker Aligned Bankers to support their relationships with Brokers
- Ensuring Brokers understand the Nab B&PB proposition for customers
- Understanding local competitor activity
You are likely to be a highly experienced business banker with a business related degree and/or post-graduate professional qualification. You will have a true passion for business development and excel in finding new business and providing financially beneficial advice to new and existing NAB customers. Developing relationships with finance brokers and third-party referral networks, your vast experience in all aspects of commercial lending and revenue growth, together with your ‘will to win’ and commercial acumen will equip you to make an instant impact.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or hold permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert, so let us know you’re interested. For more information on mastering a Banker role at NAB, and your career pathways please click here.
We value and embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the communities that we serve and that our thinking, solutions, and products are the best they can be.