|Location:||Geraldton, Perth, Western Australia, Western Australia|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
WesTrac is looking at another hugely successful year in 2020 with upcoming major projects in the pipeline. As a result of this recent growth, we have Permanent opportunities for a Field Service Heavy Duty Fitter to join our Geraldton branch.
Reporting to the Field Service Supervisor, your responsibilities will include, but not limited to carrying out warranty and customer repairs on a range of CAT machinery and associated products in a timely and efficient manner. You will be required to carry out field service work on a regular basis throughout the Midwest Region, and you have access to the latest training and technical knowledge relating to the CAT product in both workshop and field positions.
Armed with a field service vehicle, you will be required to visit customer sites to not only diagnose and repair Caterpillar equipment, but also complete warranty repair work and reports. Reporting to the Field Service Supervisor, you will be responsible for identifying and recommending preventative maintenance on customer equipment.
This position will see the successful applicant working Residential Roster 9 days on, 5 days off – 9.5 hr days.
To be successful the following is required:
- Australian recognised Heavy-Duty Trade Certificate with a minimum of 2 years post trade experience
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure in an isolated and remote environment
- Ability to work and seek out work opportunities without continuous direct supervision
- Previous post trade Caterpillar experience in a field service environment
- Demonstrate strong safety values
- Extensive diagnostic and fault-finding skill
- Working at Heights & Confined Spaces, Dogging & Basic Rigging, Forklift tickets/licences
- Caterpillar product knowledge and maintenance experience
What we offer:
- Supportive work environment and career progression opportunities
- Salary sacrifice on Airline Memberships, Motor Vehicles and more
- Discounts with Blackwoods, Apple, JB Hi-Fi, Qantas, Travel Club and more
- Discounted CAT products
- Discounted health insurance
- Refer a friend program – work alongside your mates and receive $1000 for each successful referral
If you are interested in joining a progressive company with significant growth in the pipeline, click the ‘Apply’ button today!
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.