|Job Type:||Full Time|
WesTrac is looking at another hugely successful year in 2020 with upcoming major projects in the pipeline. As a result of this recent growth, we have a new opportunity for a Elimination Of Live Work Specialist on a 12 Month Contract.
Reporting to the Newman Branch manager, this role will be a combination of FIFO and Perth work to support our regional branches as required. You will be required to coach and train of branch employees in regard to elimination of live work and use of tooling, create work instructions for elimination of live work tasks and identifying gaps in tooling at each Branch.
This roster will be a combination of FIFO ex Perth 5 days on, 2 days on, 4 days on, 3 days off roster – 10 hours per day and while you are working in Perth you will be working a Monday to Friday roster.
At WesTrac we Live the Values and Lead by example everyday through actions, behaviours and decisions including compliance with WesTrac’s safety procedures, safe working practices and life- saving rules.
To be successful the following is required:
- Australian recognised Heavy-Duty Trade Certificate with post trade experience
- Extensive diagnostic and fault-finding skills
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure in an isolated and remote environment
- Ability to work and seek out work opportunities without continuous direct supervision
- Ability to work effectively within a team and have a strong commitment to continuous improvement principles
- Strive to assist the Customer to achieve machine availability and reliability KPI’s
- Previous use of safety and risk assessment tools, such as Job Safety Analysis and Take 5's
What we offer:
- Supportive work environment and career progression opportunities
- Salary sacrifice on Airline Memberships, Motor Vehicles and more
- Discounts with Blackwoods, Apple, JB Hi-Fi, Qantas, Travel Club and more
- Discounted CAT products
- Discounted health insurance
- Refer a friend program – work alongside your mates and receive $1000 for each successful referral
If you are interested in joining a progressive company with significant growth in the pipeline, click the ‘Apply’ button today!
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.