|Job Type:||Full Time|
We work on diverse and exciting projects that shape the way we evolve, adapt and transform the industries we work in. We rally together, drawing on the broad skills across our teams and create environments where great ideas are heard.
This opportunity will see you join a reputable company with a highly experienced team who work together to develop and provide solutions for our customers.
Due to continued growth we are seeking HSE Advisors for various LNG projects on a 2/2 roster. Must have LNG Brownfield experience.
About the role
- Contribute to risk management strategies
- Provide support and HSE advice to supervisors and employees
- Lead by example by promoting HSE
- Roll out UGL and client HSE programs
- Certificate IV - Occupational Health and Safety
- Significant experience in a similiar role in a construction environment
- Extensive knowledge of OH&S legislation, Codes of Practice and Australian Standards
- Ability to work with client teams on HSE issues
What we offer
- Diverse opportunities to back yourself, grow and achieve
- The chance to join one of the world's leading international contractors
- Competitive benefits package, including company-funded salary continuance insurance
- A culture that values diversity and innovation
What makes you right for UGL
- Genuine concern for safety
- Capacity to flourish in a high-performance environment
- An innovative mindset and a willingness to challenge the norm
- Understanding success and value are realised when everyone plays a part
UGL Pty Limited is a leading provider of end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance services. We are active across rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power, renewables and resources, water and defence markets. UGL partners with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions. We are a member of the CIMIC Group of companies.
As a diversified services organisation, UGL appreciates the diversity and richness of its people, and seeks to create inclusive environments that promote your talent and skills.
Job Ref\: 241035