|Job Type:||Full Time|
Optus is undergoing a fundamental transformation to become a world class Digitally-led sales and service organisation. Innovation and the customer-obsession is at the core of what we do.
About the Role
Reporting to the Director, Telesales this role also has a major influence in the strategic direction of the overall Digital Contact Centre group, which generates over considerable sales across the Consumer and Micro segment of the Optus Digital Sales business with a sizeable annual OPEX budget. The Forecasting and Performance Manager will be tasked with building the business intelligence capabilities of the Digital Telesales channel, working with other channels and departments across Optus, driving insights to provide a seamless channel agnostic purchasing experience for its customers and prospects.
- Consolidate information from multiple data sources to present a holistic view of performance, insight and action.
- Provide guidance and gather insights to ensure complete story on business performance.
- Thought leadership in identifying digital sales opportunities, analysing and quantifying those opportunities and making business cases to pursue them.
- Source data and metric information to ensure Business Cases structure and initiatives are talking to the right measures.
- Annual, Quarterly, Monthly, Weekly Sales forecast based on planned initiatives
- Complex data, statistical and customer analysis to understand impacts to the business
- Developing recommendations with a clearly articulated, structured argument
- Maintain visibility to wider business activities, resources and contacts to ensure synergy and avoiding duplication of analysis activity
- Ensure Telesales and Online costs are in line with plan
- Build Contact Centre HC plan to ensure cost efficient utilisation of resources and OPEX spend across the Contact Centre portfolio
- Commercial modelling of key drivers that underpin the plan to assess ongoing performance
- Constantly revise a range of source data to isolate and demonstrate trends/ potential issues/ risks.
- Understand current Telesales performance, anticipating where gaps will exist (if not evident) and highlighting risk to protect performance against plan
- Manage a diverse range of senior stakeholders, often with conflicting interests and perspectives. Drive accountability with senior stakeholders to timeframes and committed action.
- Handle last minute / urgent requests for insights and analysis – coordinating activities to produce information and managing multiple revisions in a short period of time
- Build the reporting governance framework from the concept stage
We are looking for the following skills, attributes, experience & knowledge
- Reporting analysis, business intelligence, and insight generation experience
- information systems including SQL, Power BI, Tableau and Cognos
- Optus network, products and telecommunications industry business processes and regulations
- Sales Structure, metrics and drivers
- Highly skilled at providing commercial insights and guide strategic decision making.
- Outstanding relationship building and communications skills with a demonstrated ability to influence and negotiate at multiple levels with both internal & external stakeholders
- Proven ability to influence outcomes and gain support at an executive level
Does this describe you ?
Visionary. Has a long-term view of the evolution of the industry and how Optus must position itself to profit from this evolution
Tenacious. Proven ability to deliver under time constraints and external pressures
Drives for results. Demonstrated ability to operate effectively in a variety of different environments and respond appropriately to unexpected circumstances and deal with ambiguity in an appropriate and decisive manner
If the answers are YES we look forward to hearing from you
Optus believes in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers.
Due to the fast paced nature of our business, vacancy close dates may change, so make sure you apply today!
Due to COVID-19 and the rise of job applicants in the market, it may take us a bit longer than usual for us to come back to you. We appreciate your understanding and patience during these unprecedented times.