- Rare opportunity to work across two iconic brands – Virgin Money and Bank of Queensland
- Join a business that’s passionate about reimagining banking and making a difference for our customers
- Deliver best-in-class digital marketing strategy, execution and leadership
The role will report to the Head of Brand and will lead social media management, content, community management and the servicing of our customers through social media across BOQ and Virgin Money. As the Marketing Manager – Social and Content, you will have the opportunity to put your stamp on a multi-brand content strategy, and give life to our bank’s purpose and values.
Specifically you will:
- Drive all aspects of social content strategy to influence customer acquisition and meet engagement targets, using social media and blog assets to build a cohesive purpose led multi-brand content program
- Develop the social content strategy, and run content calendar, campaign development, audience management, social media content writing and social post production, as well as oversee social service & community management
- Deliver value through content with the development of a trusted and contemporary online presence, leveraging both social media and blog assets
- Build genuine and meaningful relationships across BOQ Group and our customers in an online environment
- Manage the relationship with publishers such as Facebook, technology vendors such as Hootsuite, as well as our content agencies, and maximise its ability to drive insights, efficiencies and future thinking for the bank.
- Bring expertise in the production, publishing and use of new information and emerging trends as they relate to the Group's values, vision and commitments to the community, stakeholders and industry partners
- Be the voice of our brands through content as well as community management, to ensure we deliver the best on brand experience possible, aligned to our values.
As an experienced Marketing Manager in the Social and Content space, you will understand how creative, content, purpose alignment all converge to deliver a compelling experience to our audiences, whether customer or simply curious. Your strong stakeholder and partner management skills will see you influence others and challenge the norm.
Naturally, you will demonstrate:
- Extensive experience in Social and/or Digital marketing
- Experience in building brands through content marketing, proven success in leading social media strategy, execution and management of social media platforms
- Passion for technology, web and social media proven through examples of creative and strategic thinking
- Deep experience across all key digital channels and the role of content in the eco-system
- Good understanding of organic search and how blog content can support long tail keyword presence
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills - ability to engage and collaborate across internal / external parties
BOQ is passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and collaborative environment with a strong focus on community.
We support a flexible workplace and we are committed to an inclusive and diverse culture where differences are embraced!
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discounted financial products
- Salary sacrificing options
- Paid parental leave
- Paid volunteer days
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Mentoring and leadership programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Gym, shopping, technology and travel offers!
How to apply:
To apply for this role, please follow the links.
Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
If you are successful for a role with the Bank of Queensland, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that the Bank complies with its obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity, verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks.