|Job Type:||Full Time|
The role will assist with maintaining and repairing scheduled machinery to meet the customers expectation as well as providing support to the construction department.
Reporting to the Workshop Supervisor your roster is Monday - Friday 10 hours per shift, based at our Perth Airport Workshop.
- Mechanical Trade Qualification
- Valid Driver’s Licence
- Diagnostic skills with Caterpillar equipment at all levels
- Extensive Caterpillar and associated product knowledge
- Demonstrated experience in heavy or light vehicle repairs
- Dedicated commitment to Safety & QA
- Ability to work autonomously
- Forklift and Dogging ticket
- Working At Heights
- Elevated Work Platform (EWP)
What we offer:
- Supportive work environment and career progression opportunities
- Salary sacrifice on Airline Memberships, Motor Vehicles and more
- Lifestyle and family friendly roster
- Clean and organised workshop environment
- Potential dual trade opportunity within the Westrac Institue
If you are interested in joining a progressive company with significant growth in the pipeline, click the ‘Apply’ button today!
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.