|Location:||Australian Capital Territory, Bibra Lake, Docklands, Gateshead, Hobart, South Australia, South Brisbane, Travis County|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Opportunity for a driven & strategic Leader of Leaders!
- Showcase your expertise in strategy development to build out the vision for Australia’s leading Business Bank
- A strategic thinker who can define the target state for business segments, develop roadmaps and facilitate prioritisation decisions
NAB are seeking experienced Strategy Consultants who have domestic and international experience in business banking. With a breadth of strategy development expertise, Senior Consultant Strategy & Execution will report to the Head of Strategy & Execution within the Business and Private Banking Division (B&PB). You will work together to define the B&PB strategy and sub-strategies and translate them into actionable initiatives to be included in the delivery roadmap for B&PB. This role will also collaborate with, and contribute to, other Strategy and Execution and Domain teams across the bank, including Personal, Corporate and Institutional, Technology and Operations, Group Strategy, and HNW.
Day to day you will:
- Blend knowledge of strategy development with data insights, customer experience and world’s best practice
- Be an effective communicator and story teller to articulate the what, how, when and benefit of the strategy and the initiatives to deliver it
- Define the overall delivery roadmap for B&PB, including prioritisation and sequencing of initiatives, establishing agile delivery teams with clear accountabilities, defining milestones and metrics
- Oversee the strategic roadmap to ensure successful delivery and appropriate intervention as required
- Provide guidance to delivery teams to ensure that initiatives remain true to the target state.
- The successful candidate will be highly experienced in strategy development within the financial services / banking industry with a degree and/or post-graduate professional qualification
- Ideally, you have refined your expertise through recent international work experience for a global financial services organisation
- You will have extensive experience within a complex and dynamic environment, with previous experience delivering large scale strategic transformational change
- Proven ability to analyse and interpret data to drive insight, linking insight to financial, banker and customer outcomes to design the strategic roadmap
At NAB, you’ll have the opportunity to work with some of the industry’s best leaders and aspiring Bankers. Career mapping and progression opportunities reward those who work hard, inspire the right values and behaviours and deliver exceptional outcomes for our customers. There’s access to a wide range of colleague benefits, from on-going education and paid volunteer leave to banking discounts. For more information please visit us here.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or Australian permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
We value and embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the communities that we serve and that our thinking, solutions, and products are the best they can be.
*Unsolicited CVs from agency are not permitted*.