Skills and attributes for success
- Demonstrates ability to exercise strong time management given high query volume and effective communication skills.
- Demonstrates strong stakeholder management skills given large number of stakeholders being serviced at one time
Ideally, you’ll also have
- This is an entry level HR role and is suitable for HR graduates with minimal experience
- Knowledge of HRIS or like system (i.e. PeopleSoft) would be an advantage
- Previous experience within an office/ customer service based role would be an advantage
Who are Core Business Services?
The EY Core Business Services (CBS) team help support the business enablement functions that help keep EY running and maintain its success! As a CBS professional you will work across teams to provide the knowledge, resources and tools that help EY deliver exceptional client services, win in the marketplace and support EY’s growth and profitability.
Areas within CBS include the General Counsel’s Office, Finance, IT, Talent, Enterprise Support Services, Brand Marketing and Communications, Business Development, Knowledge and Risk Management. Join us and be a valued and important member of the team!
What working at EY offers
Our Total Rewards package includes:
- formal or informal flexible working options e.g. remote working, flexible start and finish times - https://www.ey.com/au/eyflexibility
- career and learning development e.g. EY badges (https://www.ey.com/gl/eybadges), career mentoring
- an extensive range of wellbeing and benefit offerings e.g. Salary packaging, parental leave and support, health checks
Who we are
EY is an inclusive and equal opportunity employer (https://www.ey.com/au/eydiversityInclusion) offering a vast range of internal networks including Ability EY, our disability network, Unity, our LGBTI network and our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander network enabling us all to embrace and value the diverse society we live within. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application via email@example.com or 61 1800 017 666.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply now!
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by EY or by their external third party provider.
© 2019 Ernst & Young Australia. All Rights Reserved. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.