|Job Type:||Full Time|
Who we are:
Downer Defence Systems provides a broad range of professional and managed services, asset sustainment and estate upkeep services to the Australian Defence Force, the New Zealand Defence Force and other government agencies.
About the role:
Downer Defence Systems is looking for a Test Analyst with with Defence industry experience to provide test activities within a complex ICT Stack.
- Conduct required test activities (DTE & ATE) within a complex ICT Stack (Infrastructure through to application level). Facilitate and support UAT.
- Development / management and reporting on test cases, procedures, defects etc.
- Work with ICT delivery team to manage test activities and outputs in a collaborative manner.
- Preparation and presentation of required reports
- Stakeholder engagement and management.
- Ability to travel domestically in support of deployment activities as required.
- Sound understanding of ITIL best practice and ISO Quality Standards.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in test and management.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Candidates must be Australian citizens with a minimum NV1 security clearance or be eligible to obtain an Australian Government Security Clearance prior to commencement of engagement. Applicants residing outside of Australia or non-citizens will not be considered.
To register your interest hit "Apply now" or contact Jason at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
(Please note: Downer does not accept applications via email)