|Job Type:||Full Time|
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Downer Defence Systems has a set of diverse responsibilities that incorporate strategic initiatives and services across both Public and Private Sector. We have several opportunities for to join our multidisciplinary teams typically located in strategic capability development and leadership areas of our clients.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Build and maintain productive relationships with internal and external stakeholders including program and project teams, assurance groups/agencies and government officials
- Provide independent and high-quality strategic writing, assurance, and advice relating to business strategy, planning, insights, innovation, value creation and transformation
- Analyse trends, articulate scenarios or options, and appropriately communicate these to diverse stakeholders
- Facilitate and develop practical investment approval documentation (for example business cases), communications, strategies, and plans across diverse capability and business needs
- Participate as a key member of the Strategy and Transformation team
- Collaboratively plan, deliver, and assure team deliverables within agreed timeframes
- Research, develop and document best practice strategic writing, assurance, and communications. Contributing to the team's knowledge centre, ongoing shared development, and Community of Practice.
You Will Have
- Demonstrated experience in strategic writing of clear concise investment approval documentation, communications, strategies, and plans
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to liaise and negotiate with business and technical personnel
- A passion for strategy and helping clients solve and communicate complex problems
- Lateral thinking and analytical skills with C-level, Board and Government experience well regarded
- Valid AGSVA security clearance, NV1 or above
On top of:
- Competitive salary package
- Access to Downer career development, financial, health and Lifestyle benefits
- Work and lifestyle balance
- Opportunity to work in a diverse and supportive environment
To apply hit "apply now" or contact Downer Defence recruitment team for further details on email@example.com