|Job Type:||Full Time|
The successful applicant will lead a crew within our Component Rebuild Centre (CRC) focusing on customer satisfaction, flat rate times, technician productivity, efficiency, workshop housekeeping and job quality. You will have strong drive, motivation and direction to succeed and be able to work in a safety conscious environment. The position is still a hands on role.
Reporting to the Workshop Supervisor your roster is Monday - Friday 10 hours per shift, 2 weeks of day shift, 2 weeks of night shift based at our South Guildford Workshop. You will lead the team working on major strip downs on variety of CAT machinery - Diggers, Dozers, Graders, Loaders and Trucks of all sizes.
- Trade qualified or extensive experience in heavy machinery or component repairs
- High Level focus on all aspects of safety awareness and compliance
- Solid core values in line with Westrac’s values
- Demonstrated experience in coaching and mentoring team member development
- Dedicated commitment to Quality Assurance Policies
- Ability to organise work teams and delegate tasks
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels
- Previous experience with CAT related equipment desirable
- Previous experience within a Leadership role is essential
- Previous experience with DBS and Microsoft programs
What we offer:
- Supportive work environment and career progression opportunities
- Salary sacrifice on Airline Memberships, Motor Vehicles and more
- Lifestyle and family friendly roster
- Clean and organised workshop environment
- Potential dual trade opportunity within the Westrac Institue
If you are interested in joining a progressive company with significant growth in the pipeline, click the ‘Apply’ button today!
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.