|Job Type:||Full Time|
WesTrac is looking at another hugely successful year in 2020 with upcoming major projects in the pipeline. As a result of this recent growth, we have a Permanent opportunity for an Automotive Electrician to join the team at our Reid Rd branch.
This role will focus on installing low voltage electrical systems to CAT mobile equipment such as graders, excavators, rollers, and other heavy earth moving machinery. Experience working in a similar work environment with a dedication to deliver quality service in a timely manner is highly regarded. Working Monday to Friday, 10 hours per day.
- Auto Electrical Trade Qualification
- Minimum 2 years’ post trade experience
- Valid Driver’s Licence
- Dogging ticket (Or be willing to obtain before commencing)
- Diagnostic skills with Caterpillar equipment at all levels
- Extensive Caterpillar and associated product knowledge
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills
- Dedicated commitment to Safety & QA
- Ability to work autonomously
- Rigging ticket
- Forklift licence
What we offer:
- Supportive work environment and career progression opportunities
- Salary sacrifice on Airline Memberships, Motor Vehicles and more
- Lifestyle and family friendly roster
- Clean and organised workshop environment
- Potential dual trade opportunity within the Westrac Institue
If you are interested in joining a progressive company with significant growth in the pipeline, click the ‘Apply’ button today!
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.