- 2x New Permanent Positions to join the Operations Group in the Operational Asset Management Team
- Opportunity to work and be located in Perth Metropolitan area or Regional Centres
- $102,754 + Super
We're here to help communities thrive.
We're recognised worldwide for our performance and innovation to secure water supplies for Western Australia in a changing climate. We're driven to make our state a great place to live and we have career opportunities to help make it happen.
A career at Water Corporation can unlock the door to ongoing long term career development opportunities; we also support training and development, flexible work arrangements, health and lifestyle programs and generous company benefits. If you share our commitment to WA then consider Water Corporation as the next step in your career
We recognise it is the sum of everyone’s different experiences, backgrounds and perspectives that makes ours a strong and inclusive community. We are always seeking fresh new faces. Faces just like yours. Fresh faces wanted.
About the role:
You will support the delivery and reporting of programs of asset/ system inspection, monitoring and investigations whilst considering associated levels of risk, and the works to deliver on the requirements and expectations of our asset management and operational teams.
What the role will involve:
- Monitoring demand, capacity, utilisation and other asset performance parameters including energy efficiency of the Corporation’s assets;
- Report on asset and system performance against performance triggers to identify existing and/or emerging risks;
- Conduct asset and system risk, efficiency and improvement investigations, to determine root cause of systemic issues and identify appropriate investment solutions;
- Balance risk, considering the safety, life cost and reliability of the Corporation’s assets to meet level of service requirements for our regulators, owners, customers and people;
- Support data improvement initiatives through monitoring and reporting and root cause analysis;
- Monitor and report on progress against defined and agreed business objectives for Operational Asset Management – Operations Group.
Key skills and experience:
- Degree level qualification in an appropriate engineering discipline and/or relevant experience with water industry assets & systems;
- Knowledge of and/ or operational experience in effective engineering problem solving and issue resolution techniques;
- Experience of working with relevant specialised equipment software or procedures;
- Experience in planning and progressing work activities within general guidelines, using initiative and judgement to deliver outcomes.
Apply: If you are interested in the above opportunity please submit a covering letter and resume that best demonstrates your ability to meet the requirements of the role.
As part of the recruitment process you will be required to complete Pre-Employment screening which may include a medical, qualification check police clearance and Australian working rights check.
We reserve the right to withdraw this ad prior to the closing date.
Water Corporation is committed to creating a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and our community. How we will achieve this is outlined in our Diversity and Inclusion Management Plan and People Strategy.
We acknowledge the different skills, experiences and perspectives that people from diverse backgrounds including, race, ethnicity, disability, age, gender identity and sexual orientation bring to the workplace, will only strengthen our workforce.
We are committed to ensuring that our workplace is inclusive, where all our people feel that they belong, are valued, respected and have equal access to opportunities and resources.
We encourage applications from our key priority communities – Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disability, women, youth and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
We are committed to ensuring an accessible and inclusive work environment to enable people with disability to participate fully in all aspects of employment wherever possible by offering reasonable adjustments including adjustments in our recruitment, selection and appointment processes.
To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit our website.