|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Great team environment
- Exposure to a variety of client sites
- Be part of an established brand with real career progression opportunities
Our success is built on the talent and enthusiasm of our people. We strive to create an inclusive environment for every team member to have a positive, enjoyable and rewarding work experience. Our culture is built around safety, care and empathy for people and good old fashioned customer service. We are looking for someone who appreciates the diversity of our customers, contractors and teams.
Who we are
Programmed Property Services is a leading provider of painting, signage and grounds maintenance services across a multitude of industries. Working with Programmed Property Services means you will become part of the Programmed family: a company that encourages career development, supports flexibility and cares about your personal wellbeing and safety.
Due to the growing demand for service, an opportunity now exists for an experienced Painter to join our exciting Painting team in Port Macquarie
As a Painter you will be accountable for managing and budgeting all staff materials and equipment on each project, ensuring that projects are managing to a safe, successful and profitable conclusion and to the customer's satisfaction.
Skills and Experience
Reporting to the Branch Manager, you will have:
- A current trade qualification in painting
- Experience in a similar role
- A current driver's license
- A strong commitment to and understanding of OSH & E procedures and standards
- Have a desire to put their skills to use in a team environment
- Willing to work away for as part of the role
- Above award weekly wages
- Provide uniforms, footwear and personal protective equipment
- Long term career potential
- Paid parental leave and great discounts with selected retailers
- An Employee Assistance Program, which incorporates a tailored wellbeing initiative
If you feel you meet the above requirements and seek a career in a well established and progressive company apply now!
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourages this in all that we do.
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY strives for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.
To learn more about working with Programmed, we encourage you to visit our website.