|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Residential Role
- Career Progression
- Run your own successful team!
Programmed Skilled Workforce have an opportunity for a motivated and dedicated leader to join our Port Hedland team as an Area Manager.
Your primary focus will be to provide high quality service outcomes to our valued clients through the successful and safe delivery of operational and client service activities.
We are seeking an individual who will assist us to achieve our vision to become a proactive industry leader in the provision of managed labour hire and staffing services; a leader who is able to implement and practice effective management of administrative tasks, people and customers to maximise customer satisfaction and profitability.
- Promote and develop a positive safety culture across the business
- Operate within divisional and local business strategies to grow the business and existing clients to enhance financial performance and growth across the business
- Monitor internal controls to ensure branch compliance and financials are in line with company expectations
- Develop strategies and processes to improve and ensure efficiency of the operation
- Monitor and evaluate branch activities to ensure that service and quality standards are met
- Leading, coaching and mentoring existing staff
- Identify opportunities to enhance financial performance and maximise growth and revenue opportunities across the PSW and Programmed Group businesses
Skills and experience
In order to thrive in this position the following attributes are highly valued:
- Ability to deliver high level Customer Relationship Management that promotes service excellence and customer retention
- Experience identifying and closing new business opportunities
- Exposure to managing operational support functions such as finance, HSE or human resources
- Previous work experience in a compliance based, regulated industry
- Professional communication skills - both written and verbal
- Excellent time management skills
- Compliance and quality focused
Who we are
As one of Australia’s largest employers, we work with great companies across Australia and New Zealand to provide our customers with staffing and training services across a range of industries. Working with Programmed Skilled Workforce means you will become part of the Programmed family: a company that encourages career development, supports flexibility and cares about your personal wellbeing and safety.
Programmed offers a range of benefits to our employees including paid parental leave, great discounts with selected retailers and an Employee Assistance Program, which incorporates a tailored wellbeing initiative
Programmed supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourages this in all that we do.
Programmed strives for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.
To learn more about working with Programmed, we encourage you to visit our website.