|Job Type:||Full Time|
About the role:
This role is part of the Customer Care Transformation team and the primary responsibility is to support the delivery of our “Big Rock” strategic initiatives to ensure we deliver on our ambition is to be #1 in Customer Care in Australia. Customers love us, as we are obsessed with making conversations simple, meaningful & personalised, creating magic moments
We are seeking an Agile Transformation Manager who is willing & able to roll up their sleeves and contribute to execution programs, using their knowledge of Agile to drive an exceptional streamlined delivery experience. They will be required to work closely with the business to identify key areas for improvement that drive an increase in customer experience, are digitally inspired and have a reduction in operating costs that are aligned to both the company and business units' strategic goals.
Driving an Agile mindset, creative thinking, consulting, process improvement and problem-solving skills to help size, scope and recommend key areas for improvement ensuring that from a commercial aspect the benefits are realistic.
- Lead a key strategic initiative or major workstream within the Customer Care or Digital Consumer
- Execute key accountabilities through strong program delivery experience, analytical skills and customer driven insights.
- Drive a Customer Obsessed Culture – one customer at a time
- Manage stakeholders, sprints, scope, dependencies, risks, issues and milestones
- Lead, coach and collaborate with the team to educate and promote agile ways of working
- Facilitate agile ceremonies and workshops ensuring they are purposeful and effective.
- Program level reporting to the program team and executive stakeholders
- Support the workstream with backlog refinement, crafting user stories, and engaging key stakeholders.
- Utilise individual strengths within the team and ensuring that team members work collaboratively to accomplish common goals
- Play a key role to drive a streamlined delivery culture that supports team engagement and high performance
- Oversight of change strategy and support the execution of change management road map
- Setting the direction delivery team, with a focus on driving incremental value - as measured through sales, retention, revenue, customer experience, and cost reduction
- Significant experience in Project / Program Management in a dynamic fast pass transformational environment
- Must have a particular focus on sales delivery experience or experience in rolled out a Sales in Service program
- Delivery experience using a range of development/delivery methods (Agile, waterfall or hybrid delivery methods)
- Exceptional reporting/financial/risk management skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage and influence senior leaders as well as a broad range of stakeholders
- Confidence in running Steering Committee’s with executive attendance
- Experience working in a matrix organisational structure, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to innovate and think differently
- Knowledge Contact Centre’s operations, processes and procedures will be highly regarded
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Ability to deliver under time constraints and external pressures
- Intermediate level of competency in MS Office suite of products.
- Advanced level MS Project and/or other project planning tools.
Optus believes in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers.
Due to the fast paced nature of our business, vacancy close dates may change, so make sure you apply today!
Due to COVID-19 and the rise of job applicants in the market, it may take us a bit longer than usual for us to come back to you. We appreciate your understanding and patience during these unprecedented times.