|Job Type:||Full Time|
- 6 month Contract opportunity
- Immediate start available
An awesome entry level opportunity has arisen for a recent graduate to gain exposure with risk and compliance! With risk and compliance being at the forefront of most organizations priorities this is a great entry level opportunity to play an integral role in our Operations team.
You’ll be performing risk-based activities and investigations which include analysing customer and transaction activity, conducting background research and recommending appropriate actions. Whilst Transaction Monitoring will be the key focus of this role, you may also be involved in performing Customer Due Diligence activities.
If you are an analytical, passionate, eager to learn graduate who would like to build a career in “Know Your Customer (KYC)” then we would love to hear from you.
What are you going to do?
- Analyze customer and transactional information to assess whether alerted activity is of concern
- Conduct additional background research as appropriate, to help assess risk and mitigate fraud
- Apply ING procedural framework, and use your own knowledge to make risk based decisions. If doubts and suspicious activities arise, you’ll be expected to refer the alert or case for further investigation and reporting to authorities
- Perform customer due diligence activities relating to customer identification and verification
What are we looking for?
- A recent undergraduate degree
- Strong analytical skills curiosity, attention to detail and pursuit of ongoing excellence.
- A willingness to learn, and drive to go beyond expectations.
- Excellent communication skills
At ING, we want to make life simpler and more worthwhile – for everyone who banks with us, for the people who work with us, and the community at large, too.
When you come to work at ING, you’re joining a team where individuality isn’t just accepted, it’s encouraged. We’ve built a culture that’s fun, friendly and supportive – it’s the kind of place where you can be yourself and make the most of whatever you have to offer.
We give people the freedom to take risks, think differently, take ownership of their work, and make great things happen. We’re here to help you get ahead. And with our global network, there’s plenty of scope to take your career in new directions, perhaps even ones you’ve never considered.
People of all ages, sexual orientations, cultures and backgrounds are welcome to apply – likewise if you’re an indigenous Australian, or you’re living with a disability, or you have family or caring responsibilities. We would also be open to flexible working applications for this role, please just let us know as part of your phone interview.
Sound like the kind of place you’d feel at home? We’d love to hear from you.