Calibre Group is a diversified Professional Services and Construction specialist. We provide a broad scope of engineering, consulting, construction, project delivery and management services, allowing Calibre to turn knowledge into value at every stage of the project lifecycle.
We provide a diverse and inclusive work environment and as our most valuable asset we invest in our employees’ personal and professional growth. We provide a range of benefits including;
- Ongoing professional development, on the job training and study support
- Leadership and mentoring programs
- Paid parental leave
- Purchased leave
- Salary continuance insurance
- Professional memberships and subscriptions
- Competitive remuneration packages
- Generous employee referral incentives
- A host of health and wellbeing benefits
We are a stone’s throw from North Sydney station in a new open planned office, surrounded by cafés, eateries, gyms and you will work with amazing people.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As a Design Engineer based in our North Sydney office we will look to:
- Coordinate and prepare designs, reports and documentation for Civil Infrastructure projects.
- Attend meetings, site visits and inspections.
- Communicate and liaise with external stakeholders (Clients, consultants, government and services authorities, etc.)
- Manage a vast range of projects typically ranging from $1m - $50m
- Ensure company and client deadlines, commitments and expectations are met.
- Contribute to a positive and inclusive team culture.
WHO YOU ARE
You will be a driven and ambitious Designer with a broad range of experience in roads, pavements, stormwater drainage and flood management. You will be enthusiastic, friendly and have a passion to provide superior customer service to our clients. You will have;
- Diploma or Bachelor in Civil Engineering .
- 4+ years industry experience working on a number of Civil Projects.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Design experience in Roads, Earthworks & Stormwater Drainage
- Advanced skills in 12D & AutoCAD
- Strong work ethics & team collaboration.
- Experience in brownfield civil, drainage design & Site inspection
If you’re looking to join a well-respected organisation that offers the best of both worlds - diverse project experience found in a big firm, with the personalised and team-focused approach of a mid-size consultancy, we would love to hear from you. For a confidential discussion, please contact Jesse Klaus on 07 3895 3444.