At Uniting, we believe in taking real steps to make the world a better place. We work to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice.
With over 10,000 employees and volunteers working across more than 300 sites, our services are in the areas of aged care, disability, community services and chaplaincy.
About the role:
Uniting is embarking on a significant capital investment within our Retirement Living footprint, upgrading Residential Aged Care facilities and evolve its ageing service offering.
As such you will be integral in realising the financial value from this investment by developing and implementing the marketing strategy and plans to support occupancy objectives for existing retirement villages and settlement objectives for new developments.
Further to this you will also provide support for new product development by ensuring the customer perspective in fully considered in the design and implementation.
This 12 month maternity contract reports to the Head of Marketing and Brand and have you working in conjunction with the sales teams in Retirement Living as well as the commissioning and new product development functions in Residential Aged Care.
Qualifications and experience:
- Relevant qualifications with senior experience in strategy, campaign planning and execution
- Able to translate objectives into targets, tactical plans and action steps which team members can effectively implement.
- Previous stewardship of marketing budget to achieve sales targets including managing internal and external resources.
- Data driven approach including evaluating results, analysing new strategies and monitoring industry trends.
As an organisation, Uniting celebrates our diversity and welcome all people regardless of ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation and gender identity.
We are bold, imaginative, respectful and compassionate.
Further to this we offer:
- Work with and influence the senior leadership teams
- Vibrant team culture working alongside like-minded individuals
- Chance to deliver significant organisational change
- Work within an organisation that has a positive impact on our clients