|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Do you have experience in Cloud based Deployment and DevOps?
- Use these skills to develop unique solutions
- Join CSIRO’s Data61, the largest data innovation group in Australia
CSIRO’s Data61 is seeking to appoint an experienced and energetic DevOps professional with a passion for solution engineering in the environmental domain.
As the successful candidate, you will design and develop solution engineering to improve planning and responses to climate hazards and risks such as bushfires and flooding.
- Deploy and optimise specific environmental risk modelling and analytics platforms on the cloud for a range of stakeholder and client requirements in consultation with the wider team.
- Liaise with clients and stakeholders to determine their needs and take responsibility for their satisfaction, correcting problems promptly and in a constructive manner in collaboration with the team.
- Under limited direction design or develop techniques, systems or processes requiring high levels of initiative, ingenuity and skill, and appropriate communication of outcomes in the context of the core responsibilities set out above.
Location: Clayton or Docklands VIC
Salary: AU$98k – AU$106k plus up to 15.4% superannuation
Tenure: Specified term of 18 months
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science Software Engineering or related disciplines.
- Demonstrable experience in working with open source software and/or software in a collaborative environment.
- Demonstrable experience in Cloud based Deployment and DevOps.
For full details about this role please view the Position Description
The successful applicant will be required to obtain and provide a National Police Check or equivalent.
We work flexibly at CSIRO, offering a range of options for how, when and where you work. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you. Balance
We are working hard to recruit diverse people and ensure that all our people feel supported to do their best work and feel empowered to let their ideas flourish. Diversity and Inclusion Strategy
We are committed to the safety and wellbeing of all children and young people.
Please apply on-line and provide a cover letter and CV that best demonstrate your motivation and ability to meet the requirements of this role.
Wednesday 04 November 2020, 11:00pm AEDT