|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Night shift position (4.30pm-3.30am), 4 on 4 off roster
- Preventative maintenance and repairs
- Company dedicated to employee safety
Boral Roofing NSW is seeking an experienced Electrician to join our night shift maintenance team based at Wyee NSW. In this role you will be responsible for ensuring the plant is operating efficiently and producing good quality products.
Reporting to the Site Manager some of your responsibilities will include:
- Examine equipment failures and identify root causes (8D);
- Complete preventative maintenance tasks in an accurate and timely manner;
- Carry out repairs and upgrades to plant and equipment;
- Carry out wiring and equipment installations to Australian Standards and site requirements;
- Fault find breakdowns and make necessary repairs to accepted site standards;
- Attend daily job-start meetings and weekly safety/maintenance communications;
- Supervise contractors to ensure safe standards are being met
- Monitor spare parts requirements and minimum stock levels
- Liaise with Production team leader of plant performance variations and corrective actions;
To be considered for this role, you must have the following qualifications, experience and attributes:
- Electrical trade certificate or relevant qualification;
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in an industrial manufacturing plant;
- Experience with S5 and S7 Siemens PLCs;
- Experience with Citec systems;
- Current forklift licence is an advantage;
- Elevated Work Platform ticket is an advantage;
- Knowledge and exposure to hydraulics & pneumatics;
- Well-developed communication skills;
- Exposure to computer Maintenance Management System;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
In return we will offer great support, ongoing training and development, potential for advancement, a competitive wage and a varied and challenging role.
If you want to Build a Great Career with Boral please press APPLY or visit http://careers.boral.com.au and apply online.
"As a matter of courtesy, employees are to advise their manager if they are applying for any internal roles with Boral"
Boral is an international building products and construction materials group with three strong divisions: the high-performing, well-positioned materials business of Boral Australia; the fast-growing, 50%-owned USG Boral interior linings joint venture in Asia, Australia and the Middle East; and Boral North America, a scaled and growing building products and fly ash business. With its headquarters in Sydney, Australia, Boral had approximately 16,500 full-time equivalent employees (including in JVs) working across over 700 operating sites in 17 countries as at 30 June 2017.