|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Permanent opportunity
- Long term government contract (10 yrs +)
- ASX listed Organisation
The DM Roads business provides a range of services in road network management and strives to deliver better community experiences through smarter solutions . We assist road and intelligent transport systems (ITS) asset owners to extract maximum value from their assets and provide road networks that meet the demand of today’s ever-changing environment. We operate from a network of over 50 depots and maintain more than 33,000 km of road.
Due to exciting new growth we are now seeking to ramp up our Road Maintenance delivery team . This is a great time to join a highly successful business that has earned a trusted reputation on quality of service and build your long-term career with an industry leader.
This a great opportunity for a Supervisor or Project Coordinator with previous experience civil maintenance exposure to join our team. You will be responsible for overseeing our roadside maintenance activities across Adelaide whilst maintaining a Zero Harm environment and ensuring cost and quality delivery.
The core duty of the Road Maintenance team is performing 24/7 road maintenance ensuring a high level of service across Adelaide. This will include, but not be limited to road and roadside maintenance, network inspections, road furniture installation and repair . Ideally, you will have;
- Demonstrated and successful experience in Civil Maintenance or Civil construction works.
- Ability to motive and lead a team
- A strong ‘team player’ with the proven ability to work efficiently with others
- Positive Attitude
- Provide recommendations for improving the safety, effectiveness and efficiency of maintenance deliver
WHAT WE OFFER
- Highly supportive, high performing team orientated environment
- A strong commitment to Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- Career growth opportunity within an ASX listed company
To apply, please click on "Apply" below and submit your resume. For more information about this position contact Paul Dossis – National Recruitment Manager – 0417 076 352 or email@example.com quoting reference # . Please note emailed applications will NOT be accepted.
WE RESPECTFULLY REQUEST NO RECRUITMENT AGENCY APPROACHES
Please Note applications may close before the end date.