|Job Type:||Full Time|
Based in Williamstown, we are currently seeking an experienced Workshop Foreman to manage our asphalt site workshop.
Maintain and servicing our fleet of mobile equipment
- Ensuring compliance with statutory OHS&E requirements
- Management of staff and contractors in the workshop
- Delivering on productivities and agreed outcomes
- Stock management, both ordering and replacing materials and parts
To be successful in this role, we are looking for someone who can demonstrate the following;
- Proven leadership and communication skills in a similar role;
- A valid Drivers' License (essential);
- The ability to develop a workplace culture that is safe, productive, efficient, and equitable;
- A self-starter with a strong sense of urgency and ability to work unsupervised and to deadlines (including overtime when required);
- Strong organizational skills;
- The ability to cover any callouts, night shift, and weekend work when required
We offer employment stability, ongoing training & development. This is an opportunity to work in a team environment within an organisation dedicated to the safety of our employees and contractors. If you want to Build a Great Career with Boral please press APPLY or visit http://careers.boral.com.au and apply online.
Boral is an international building and construction materials group, with its headquarters in Sydney, Australia. With more than A$4.4 billion worth of annualised sales, Boral has around 12,000 full-time equivalent employees working across over 550 operating sites including joint ventures. Boral produces and distributes a broad range of construction materials, including quarry products, cement, fly ash, pre-mix concrete and asphalt; and building products, including clay bricks and pavers, clay and concrete roof tiles, concrete masonry products, plasterboard and timber. Boral primarily serves customers in the building and construction industries with operations concentrated in three key geographical markets - Australia, the USA and Asia.
Boral values and is committed to creating a diverse working environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All suitable applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.