|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Group Data and Analytics team partners across all business unit’s within the Woolworths Group. We collaborate to provide insight on problems, opportunities, current market trends, to shape successful business decisions and generate innovative ideas.
Within the team we have a mix of Product Owners, Business Analysts, Testers, Scrum Masters, BI Developers and Data Developers. This is a very exciting time for Retail Analytics, with the team is in the midst of adopting agile while at the forefront of utilising our new cloud based data platforms.
As a Junior Product Owner, you will support the Woolworths Food business to manage a small suite of analytic applications and dashboards to provide actionable insights to the business. Working with key stakeholders, you will gather the requirements to decipher the business problem and work end to end to construct an analytical solution.
You will also be responsible for;
- Maintaining and prioritising the backlog
- Facilitating the execution of the development plan
- Developing strong working relationships across technical and business stakeholders
- Challenge norms and influence people with the support of data driven insights
As our successful candidate you are a data and digital evangelist, somebody who has a passion for driving business and customer decisions based on data and analytics. With an analytical mindset, you will use this data, analysis and insights to drive personalised experiences to our retail customers.
Further to this you will demonstrate the following skills & attributes;
- Knowledge of common agile product management, wire-framing, testing and analytics tools (Jira, Confluence, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Understanding of and/or experience with some of these tools would be advantageous - Tableau, GCP, Sketch, G-Suite, knowledge of programming languages
- Ability to work with key business stakeholders for requirements gathering and ongoing engagement as high quality customer facing dashboards and reports are being refined.
- Collaborative working style, with superb written and oral communication
- Retail industry experience would also be highly regarded.
We’re resourceful, innovative and willing to experiment. We give you the autonomy to do things your way and make a real impact. We’re a new team with a real focus on culture and a great work-life balance. If this role sounds of interest to you, connect with us. #work180
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ+ inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. This role is also open to applicants who are seeking part-time or flexible working arrangements.
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.