We have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced Projects and Process Excellence Lead to join our Enterprise Services (ES) team. This is a 12-month fixed term contract based in our York Street office with flexibly to also work from home and reports into our ES Operations Manager.
The key purpose of this position is to act as an agile partner to relevant stakeholders to drive the evolution of the Enterprise Services process excellence framework & governance, most importantly embedding the required process changes to deliver on value creation opportunities.
You will support in key focus areas of the business and work cross-functionally to deliver concise messaging to the relevant teams to help to drive and embed the changes required.
Key accountabilities will include:
- Support ES functional teams with business process change on key transformation and value creation initiatives as identified by the business
- Ensure ES is fully leveraging SAP functionality in how we partner the business, identifying broader cost savings and generating data driven insights
- Drive a continued cultural shift towards a CI mindset & leverage the CI network across ES to drive tangible business outcomes & value creation opportunities
- Drive the stakeholder communication and change management required to implement & embed these value creation opportunities identified across Lion, demonstrating an ability to flex communication styles where necessary depending on the initiative you are working on
- Ensure process change is embedded in a sustainable way through appropriate governance framework and standards with agreed and documented ownership and accountability.
To be successful in this role, you will have strong business partnering and communication skills and be able to demonstrate agility in an ambiguous environment. Strong change management experience coupled with project management skills and a proficient understanding of shared service operations will be the baseline for your success in this role. We're looking for demonstrated ability in building relationships, business partnering and influencing peers and stakeholders of all levels. This position is an opportunity to showcase your skills and make a real difference.
We're proud of our diverse workforce, acknowledging our people for the unique individuals they are. When it comes to flexibility, we understand that one size doesn't fit all. Our flexible working program, LionFlex enables us to work in ways that support our lifestyle to help us balance our career with the other important things in life.
Part of helping our people live well is to reward them fairly for the contribution they make to our business everyday by ensuring our compensation system is fair and competitive to market rates.
Empower yourself to achieve - start a conversation with us today.