|Job Type:||Full Time|
Calibre is a leading engineering and design consultancy, operating across multiple market sectors in Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific. We strive to deliver positive economic and social outcomes for our clients and the communities in which we work and live. While engineering is our core skill, we work with central and local government, and private clients to consider assets from a whole-of-life perspective.
At Calibre, people are at the heart of everything we do. Creating an exceptional experience for our clients, partners, employees and communities is central to our approach. We are committed to building and sustaining long-term relationships with our clients and partners, enabling our employees to thrive and succeed, and giving back to our communities
About the Opportunity
Operating as true partners with our clients is essential to create enduring value for all stakeholders and ensure the successful delivery of a project.
You will work on some great projects attending client meetings and working closely with the senior members of the team to deliver projects and develop relationships with our clients.
Key duties will include:
- Ensuring engineering activities are performed in accordance with the project requirements and Calibre’s technical standards
- Understanding tasks, deliverables and timescales with allocated resources
- Preparing preliminary and detailed designs, specifications and documentation for all projects
- Actively promoting and continuously communicating on the best engineering practices both in the project, the broader business and the marketplace
- Maintaining client satisfaction through proactive responses, meeting budgets and programme deadlines.
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- 4+ years working experience
- Tertiary qualification in engineering or a related discipline
- Working towards a CPEng status
- Significant knowledge and understanding of structural buildings and property in the Northern Region
- Ability to manage a portfolio of clients
- Good project management skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong organizational and time management skills
What We Offer
Calibre values the commitment of our people and provides a range of employee benefits including; an extensive range of health and wellbeing benefits, employee referral incentives, ongoing professional development and competitive remuneration packages.
You'll find that Calibre offers, the best of both worlds – diverse project experience and challenges offered in a big firm, with the personalised and team focused approach of a mid-sized consultancy.
If this sounds like you then APPLY NOW