|Job Type:||Full Time|
Western Power delivers on the changing energy needs of Western Australians, powered by community trust and the passion of our people. We respect and take care of each other, our community and the environment. We are focused on serving our customers and are committed to providing a safe working environment for our people. It is an exciting time in the electricity industry, a time of great change, innovation and opportunity which we embrace and welcome. That’s why we need talented people with passion and ambition to join us.
At Western Power we are committed to safely and efficiently connecting the community with the energy needed to power their lives.
This is a permanent full-time role located at Perth, Head Office.
About the Role:
This role is responsible for providing efficient and timely recruitment support to business leaders of all levels while working to a standardised process.
The successful applicant will be experienced and competent in the following:
- Previous industry experience in recruitment activities, working within a highly standardised process.
- Experience in high volume recruitment environments and managing campaign recruitment activities.
- High attention to detail and organisational skills to ensure compliance with key processes and data management.
- Experience in a position that involves a high volume of internal and external customer interaction and relationship management.
- Experience with MS Office Suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint applications. Contemporary recruitment technology / systems experience required.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and ability to act on own initiative
- A passion for recruitment, demonstrated by providing positive customer experiences for stakeholders and candidates.
- Tertiary or progression towards a tertiary qualification with demonstrated relevant industry experience in Human Resources or related discipline
What’s on Offer?
At Western Power, our people are our strength. As an employee at Western Power, we offer:
- Competitive remuneration;
- A safe and sustainable workplace
- Equal opportunity employment;
- Personal development and training opportunities;
- Flexible work arrangements and
- An award-winning employee recognition programme.
Salary: ASU EA Level 4.1P: $79,177 + 11% superannuation.
Like to know more?
Please submit a copy of your current resume and covering letter together with your qualifications and proof of working rights in Australia.
Applications Close: 26th October 2020