|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are bringing together commercial innovation with the latest technology to unleash the potential for our clients. Every day we bring bold thinking and diverse disciplines to solve problems in new ways. Ready to learn as much as you can? We’ll give you numerous opportunities of formal & informal training sessions to keep your tech smarts sharp.
As a SAP - Finance Fiori Build, you work directly with the client gathering requirements to align technology with business strategy and goals. You are responsible for the Design and Build Management of multiple Fiori applications which involve collaborating with Functional teams, ABAP team and Business analysts. You have a range of skills and knowledge of the technologies used and applications supported by Client Service Teams
- You lead clients to understand their needs and aspirations for Core processes, understand the nature of their businesses and drive defining solutions
- You are responsible for process analysis and provide leading practice to define future processes
- You assess regular Employee Central product updates and solution with clients how to make best use of new capabilities for their requirements
- You work collaboratively with the client team and third parties to define timelines and effort for the implementation of any improvement
- You design solutions, data model and integration architecture
- SAP Fiori (ideally SAP Fiori 3, as S/4HANA 1909 will be implemented), Designer of Fiori Apps - SAP Fiori/UI5 & Responsive Design Architecture - SAP UI5 Fiori Development (HTML5 & Java)
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Dirk Martinick is the Recruiter managing this role. As the team experience high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a fair and timely process.