|Location:||Remote - AU/NZ only|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
As an Account Technology Strategist (ATS) you have a platform to provide you:
- A forum to leverage your technical expertise and industry acumen
- Authorisation to make major disruptions and changes to the technical architecture that transforms industry solutions
- An opportunity to drive your customers to do business in a new and transformational way
- The chance to lead teams of deep technology experts and partners who have a vested interest in the customer, without having management responsibilities
We are looking for someone that understands what's important to the education sector and Microsoft’s capability to help educational institutions drive their digital transformation agendas. The broad scope of responsibility of this role requires a solid understanding of both business and technology strategy, change management, and a principled approach to broad digital transformational challenges and opportunities. The ATS will be responsible for the following:
- Digital transformation – Disrupting the mindset of customers and sales teams by bringing innovative ideas that showcase Microsoft’s unique value proposition
- Leadership – Orchestrating technical teams to help solidify the path to the complex, yet exciting journey that is digital transformation. Beyond orchestration, you will display the ability to rely on the help of others and ensure there is a vested interest to engage
- Technical strategy - Helping articulate and influence the technical strategy of your customers, understanding their requirements and championing Microsoft solutions
- Technical sales leadership – Differentiating yourself by having a combination of a strong focus on line-of-business platform and related industry solutions
- Executive presence – Owning relationships with technology and business executives
- 3+ years of experience in digital transformation roles
- 3+ years of experience leading technical teams
- 3+ years of technical sales experience
- Bachelor's degree in computer engineering or business administration related degree.
- Additional training or education in business, sales, or marketing preferred
- Experience in business consulting or consultative selling is desired
- Change management expertise is desired
- Understanding of the priorities, drivers, and challenges of state government agencies
- Depth of experience in executive stakeholder engagement
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.