|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Permanent full-time opportunity – employment stability
- Join a leading construction materials company
- Opportunity based in Mossman, Cairns
Based in our Mossman Concrete Plant and reporting to the Concrete Production Manager, we are looking for an experienced Concrete Agitator Driver, who will be responsible for the safe operation of Agitator trucks whilst loading and delivering pre-mixed concrete to customer sites.
- Delivering concrete to client sites along with managing slump tolerance levels and the discharge of concrete
- Complete basic documentation associated with the collection and delivery of the concrete whilst maintaining a professional customer relationships
- Ensure safety standards are maintained including daily pre-start checks on the vehicle and Take-5’s and,
- General yard maintenance
- A strong commitment to safety and the environment along with a superior customer focus
- A current HR drivers licence
- A proven ability to work within a team environment
- Relevant concrete industry experience will be highly regarded however full training will be provided and,
- Flexibility to work Monday to Saturday and on shifts when required
- Permanent full time position
- Full training is provided for the operation of an agitator truck
- Competitive hourly rate including penalty rates and shift allowances
- Varied workload – no two days are the same
- Opportunity to work in the Mossman region
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- Established ex-Defence Force Alumni providing ongoing support and mentoring
- Permanent full-time positions are available and,
- Organisation dedicated to health, safety and the environment
Boral is an international building and construction materials group, with its headquarters in Sydney, Australia. With more than A$4.4 billion worth of annualised sales, Boral has around 12,000 full-time equivalent employees working across over 550 operating sites including joint ventures. Boral produces and distributes a broad range of construction materials, including quarry products, cement, fly ash, pre-mix concrete and asphalt; and building products, including clay bricks and pavers, clay and concrete roof tiles, concrete masonry products, plasterboard and timber. Boral primarily serves customers in the building and construction industries with operations concentrated in three key geographical markets - Australia, the USA and Asia.
Boral values and is committed to creating a diverse working environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All suitable applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.
Click to Apply.