|Location:||Esperance, Kalgoorlie - Boulder, Western Australia|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
WesTrac is looking at another hugely successful year in 2020 with upcoming major projects in the pipeline. As a result of this recent growth, we have a Permanent opportunity for a Leading Hand Boilermaker to join our thriving team at KCGM Mine Site.
Reporting directly to the Supervisor, the Leading Hand is responsible for the provision of high-level technical support, directing services with the operator to triage machine downtime events and provide direct contact, leadership and supervision of the pit fitters and shop floor, ensuring a high level of safety focus.
Additionally, the role will involve carrying out repairs, maintenance and servicing on a range of Caterpillar Equipment as required, providing strong support to the Caterpillar product improvement plans and product support program and overseeing work execution management & compliance. Acting as the main point of contact between WesTrac and our clients, communication & relationship management with our customer base is also an integral part of this role.
This is a Residential Role working Monday to Friday 12 hour shifts.
What we can offer:
- Supportive work environment and career progression opportunities
- Salary sacrifice on Airline Memberships, Motor Vehicles and more
- Residential position – home every night
- Opportunities to fast track your career
- Refer a friend program – work alongside your mates and receive $1000 for each successful referral
- Travel and Accommodation discounts available
- Permanent Full Time Position
- Inclusive work environment
- Internal Promotion Opportunities
To be successful the following is required:
- Boilermaker/Welder trade certificate
- Experience in welding and gouging applications
- Conversant with flux core wires
- Previous experience in a leadership role, or ability to demonstrate strong leadership skills
- Valid HR Drivers Licence
- Forklift & High Risk Work Licence desirable
- Ability to work successfully within a team, autonomously and unsupervised
- Excellent fault-finding skills
- Ability to organise work teams and delegate tasks
- Sound knowledge of Caterpillar literature and work order systems
If you are interested in joining a progressive company with significant growth in the pipeline, click the ‘Apply’ button today!
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.