|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Join ASX 100 finance leader!
- Brisbane based role – Gasworks Newstead Office
- 12 month maximum term contract opportunity
About the Role
As our Compliance Partner – Privacy you will provide compliance advice to the BoQ Group on privacy compliance issues which relate to compliance conduct risk.
- Advice on compliance with the Privacy Act including relating to personal information and data;
- Assessing any incidents which primarily relate to a potential privacy breach and preparing any regulatory notification as required;
- Embedding the Privacy Management Framework Group-wide on an ongoing basis.
- Be a direct point of contact for Enterprise Solutions on second line compliance queries to be managed as appropriately within Group Compliance.
- Deliver compliance advice in accordance with the compliance management framework (CMF) and ensure that legal and regulatory obligations are met.
- Implement the Compliance Management Framework as appropriate within the scope of this role.
- Work closely with the non-financial risk teams, internal stakeholders and other risk people across the BOQ Group to promote a positive compliance culture and ensure policy and processes are implemented and maintained in line with requirements.
- Contribute to the creation and implementation of policies, standards and procedures and embedding of new requirements
Having a background in financial services you will have demonstrated knowledge of the Privacy Act, Banking Code of Practice, Corporations Act, Consumer Credit legislation and ASIC regulatory guides. You have the ability to research and interpret law and regulation whilst staying informed of changing requirements within the industry and related sectors.
Strong stakeholder engagement will come naturally to you and you are comfortable in assisting, guiding and influencing stakeholders at all levels, without being afraid to constructively challenge if the need arises. You will have strong organisational, prioritisation and time management skills and are comfortable to adapt and comprehend rapid digitisation and technology change in financial services.
Please note, this role will be offered as a 12mth maximum term contract.
BOQ is passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and collaborative environment with a strong focus on community.
We support a flexible workplace and we are committed to an inclusive and diverse culture where differences are embraced!
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discounted financial products
- Salary sacrificing options
- Paid parental leave
- Paid volunteer days
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Mentoring and leadership programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Gym, shopping, technology and travel offers!
How to Apply
To apply for this role please follow the links or apply via our Careers Page.
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.
If you are successful for a role with the Bank of Queensland, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that the Bank complies with its obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity, verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks.