|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you passionate about the Built Environment, Energy, Transport and Water, and shaping a sustainable future for our communities?
Due to strong growth, Mott MacDonald's leading Advisory team is looking for new team members. You will be joining a diverse team of consultants who are passionate about what they do, with a proven track record guiding our clients, and leading delivery of our State and Country's most critical projects.
Mott MacDonald is a dynamic and innovative engineering, management and development consultancy working with high profile clients across Australia. Some examples of our recent work include:
* Exemplars in project management, such as the award-winning Health and Medical Sciences Building, and Adelaide Oval Redevelopment;
* Master planning the future of urban growth and precincts, such as Western Sydney;
* Holistic consideration of a pathway to carbon neutral through infrastructure sustainability, such as the Regional Rail Revival;
* Optimising asset performance through enterprise change and digital twins, such as Sydney Airport.
Mott MacDonald's Advisory team successfully integrates our experience across Infrastructure Advisory, Economics, Project Management, Environment and Sustainability, Professional Training and Leadership Development, Asset Management, and Digital Consulting to provide advice that covers the full spectrum of considerations over the entire infrastructure lifecycle.
We are seeking a highly experienced, Technical Director - Project Controls to lead the controls function of our major design project work, and prospects for government and institutional clients, with a focus on delivery in Transport and Buildings.
This role will see you:
* Leading the project controls of major design projects in Sydney, with varying levels of complexity
* Client management ensuring the client relationship is maintained and project issues are identified and resolved in a timely and appropriate manner
* Leading a team of staff to deliver project controls, including defining and overseeing key project metrics
* With advanced knowledge of MS Project, P6 and MS Excel and working knowledge of other relevant software such as you create plans and analyse trends using numerical and statistical techniques.
* Prepare project reports including progress, financial and resource information, including actual costs, earned value and forecasts
* Ensure all cost, schedule and risk project reporting and activities comply with company and client needs
* Maintain relationships with subcontractors and others on project control related activities
What can you bring to the team?
You will be a Project Controls specialist with many years' experience in management and coordination of multi-discipline teams across Transport, Buildings, Water and Energy projects. With tertiary qualifications relevant to project management and project controls, you will have proven skills in the business of consulting engineering and demonstrated competencies. You will bring and establish positive relationships with our clients in NSW. Your experience in creating, developing and leading high performing teams coupled with advanced communication skills and experience in external and internal stakeholder management, will help you influence the outcome of key decisions.
At Mott MacDonald we are always looking for the best people to join us
In return, we offer opportunities for strong career progression by contributing to boutique and large scale local and international projects.
We offer you all the benefits that come from working in a global consultancy, including a competitive salary, ongoing professional support, career development and a great opportunity to work on key projects. We are committed to fostering a culture that empowers our people, promotes teamwork and embraces sustainability.
There's no time like the present to make a change.