|Job Type:||Full Time|
As a leading professional services company, we have more than 513,000 people working across 120 countries. Becoming part of a globally diverse workforce, you will help bring innovation to improve how Australia lives, works, plays, protects and grows. The scale of our capabilities, our client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity.
We are seeking new skills for the future. Work with the brightest people in business and technology to identify new opportunities and solve the toughest IT challenges. Leverage our unmatched experience and ground-breaking research to help our clients become high-performance businesses.
Alongside your professional growth, we strive to create an environment of inclusion, where everyone is empowered to be their best self and to make a difference. We bring this to life in many ways through our programs, communities and policies that will allow you to find a work life balance. If this is your idea of a great working environment, then Accenture is the place to work.
Accenture Technology Within Accenture Technology you will make solutions real and deliver business outcomes. We help clients become more successful by helping them improve their capabilities and effectiveness. We are constantly innovating and generating new ideas with the goal of helping clients identify the technologies and operations they need to differentiate and win in the marketplace.
Role description As an Environment Manager toy will be responsible for implementing and supporting Docker and Linux (CENTOS, RHEL) based solutions. You will also be installing and performing changes to AD, virtual firewalls, servers and software, following design or installation specifications. You will develop technical documentation.
Essential Requirement Eligibility for a high-level Australian Government Security Clearance is mandatory for this role (must be an Australian Citizen) and current security clearance would be highly advantageous.
- Provide ongoing technical support and maintenance of production and development systems and software products both remote and onsite and for configured services running on various platforms operating within a defined operating model and processes.
- Provide hardware software support and implement technology at the operating system level across all server and network areas, and for particular software solutions vendors brands.
- Work includes L1 and L2 basic and intermediate level troubleshooting.
- Proven experience using DevOps tools (Artifactory, Jenkins, Bitbucket, Docker)
- Proven experience using Cloud platforms and virtualisation technologies (AWS, VMware, Openshift)
- Previous experience implementing and supporting Docker and Linux (CENTOS, RHEL) based solutions
- Previous experience installing and performing changes to AD, virtual firewalls, servers and software, following design or installation specifications
- Experience with patch management and change management processes
- Developing technical documentation
- MongoDB and Elastic Search
- Supporting and administering Microsoft infrastructure solutions
- Environment scripting / orchestration experience About Accenture
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Ahmad, Sophia is the Recruiter managing this role. As the team experience high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a fair and timely process.