|Location:||Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Seeking new skills for the future
- Work with and learn from the best people every day
About the Role We are seeking a seasoned sales executive with a proven track-record of prospecting, qualifying leads, assessing customer needs and driving sales pursuits, to sell SaaS applications, specifically Salesforce to enterprise clients. This role can be based in Sydney, Melbourne or Canberra.
- Extensive proven, successful sales experience in IT Professional Services and SaaS Platforms
- Solid background in selling Cloud Solutions or Cloud related Professional Services relating to Salesforce
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- Positive attitude, high motivation level and a passion for building a business
- Ability to articulate and present a compelling value proposition via customer meetings and product demonstrations, both in-person, and via the web
- Experience developing a territory: identifying and qualifying opportunities; pursuing conversion of qualified leads to customers with monthly recurring revenue
- Technical acumen blended with ability to communicate business value
- Cloud related implementation experience
- Deep understanding of the Salesforce Platform and Cloud solutions. Salesforce certifications will be considered beneficial.
- Experience working in an industry vertical, ie: Healthcare and Public Sector; Resources; Products
- Experience in working or partnering with a top tier Consulting firm
- Strong network and relationships in the Salesforce ecosystem
About you You will have the proven ability to drive change and influence strategic decisions. You will be able to create and execute Go to Market Strategies, Sales and Account Plans. You will have excellent communication skills including presentation abilities, and interpersonal skills and have an interest in broader organisational pursuits such as mentoring, diversity and volunteering.
What we can offer At Accenture, we can help you build the career you dream of. Our success relies on ensuring our people enjoy the inspiring challenges, exceptional experience and flexibility they need to succeed at every stage of their career.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Melanie Byrne is the Recruiter managing this role. As the team experience high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a fair and timely process.