|Job Type:||Full Time|
Management Consultants - Asset Management, Capital Markets Use your talents to transform the way Australia’s largest companies do business - join our management consulting team. Play your part in projects focused on Financial Services- Capital Markets, get to work with leading Australian banks, and become part of a prominent leader in the industry. Enjoy the challenge of large-scale projects, supporting companies that are investing the most on innovation.
Help investment managers, institutional investors and asset servicers transform operating models and accelerate new growth. By streamlining and integrating front, middle and back office functions and specialized platforms, improving risk posture and data delivery and exploiting disruptive innovations like AI, predictive analytics and distributed ledgers to reduce costs, we help you thrive in today’s markets.
About the team:
The Capital Markets Team is a people focused team of Asset, Wealth and Investment Banking professionals. The team is diverse, with skills, experience and knowledge from across the world. Despite the impact that covid-19 has had, there are still plenty of opportunities to connect virtually to the supportive people and leaders across Sydney and Melbourne.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Engage directly with high profile clients on their most important and challenging business issues – understanding, addressing and solving their priority operational problems
- Work with a high performing team with a strong commitment to excellence in pursuit of in pursuit of helping our clients drive profitability and performance through aligning to the right long-term operating model
- Undertake extensive asset management, capital projects and broader operations transformation programmes
- Collecting and conducting detailed business analysis
- Leading and driving transformation using Agile and Design Thinking methodologies
- Collaborating with business functions in supporting the mechanics of transformation such as process mapping, value streaming, and reduction of waste in processes.
- Leading creative problem solving by facilitating design thinking sessions and other collaborative problem-solving processes.
- Demonstrated experience within management consulting experience and minimum of 3 years of experience in Asset Management in Capital Markets
- Demonstrated experience in change management strategies to make the most of their transformation programs.
- Extensive hands on experience in Operating Model definition
- Experience of Technology solutions within Capital Markets (i.e. Aladdin, Charles River, Simcorp)
- 2+ years of experience championing the implementation of Agile, Lean, and Design Thinking methodologies in small and large-scale programs
- Exposure to large organisational transformations is preferred
- Experience with tools, preferably Miro, JIRA, and Rally
- Experience with process improvement activities, from identification to implementation to benefit measurement
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, ability to connect with and present to a variety of audiences including Senior Management
- Agile/ Lean / Design Thinking Industry certification(s) are a plus
- Tertiary qualifications in Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Operations Research, Computer Science, Engineering, Economics or similar
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Arora, Sonali is the Recruiter managing this role. As the team experience high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a fair and timely process.