|Job Type:||Full Time|
The SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Senior Consultant is responsible for working with customers to define and continuously improve their future HR business processes leveraging SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central as the technology of choice. Typical Day/Week Snapshot
- You lead clients to understand their needs and aspirations for Core HR processes, understand the nature of their businesses and drive defining solutions using SuccessFactors Employee Central.
- You are responsible for process analysis and provide leading practice to define future HR processes.
- You demonstrate deep expertise of SAP SuccessFactors, not only for Core HR but as well for other modules and integration platforms such as SAP Cloud Platform Integration.
- You assess regular SuccessFactors Employee Central product updates and solution with clients how to make best use of new capabilities for their requirements.
- You work collaboratively with the client team and third parties to define timelines and effort for the implementation of any improvement.
- You design solutions, data model and integration architecture.
- You lead testing and coordinate testing with the client team and third parties.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Current SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Certification
- Experience in SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central implementations in a lead role on at least two projects
- Deep Knowledge of HR Business Processes
- Senior HR Stakeholder Engagement and Management
- Agile implementation project experience Salary range as AUD $80K to $180K.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Shienna Abella is the Recruiter managing this role. As the team experience high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a fair and timely process. #LI-DNI