|Job Type:||Full Time|
Job Title: Corporate Development Transaction Services (CDTS) Specialist (V&A)
Seeking new skills for the future
Job Summary Corporate Development & Transaction Services Ventures and Acquisition (CDTS V&A) Specialist plays a role in the execution of Accenture's Ventures & Acquisition (V&A) and inorganic growth strategies. The role encompasses the analysis and execution of acquisitions, equity investments, divestments and joint ventures to help Accenture realize its growth goals. This highly visible position requires exceptional drive and energy, strong financial and analytical skills, experience in financial modelling, due diligence and project management skills.
- Work with leadership and their growth and strategy teams to understand business unit objectives and to assist in developing and executing inorganic growth plans in region
- Assist with market scanning and identification of potential target acquisitions.
- Support with devising next step strategy in approaching potential target company to understand strategic fit and synergies
- Develop research, competitor and market analyses to identify potential acquisition candidates
- Develop in-depth financial modeling for decision making and to predict outcomes
- Develop business cases for transactions which are complete with clear objectives, recommended valuations and transaction structure.
- Assist negotiations with counterparties through entire M&A deal process
- Assist with governance and decision-making interaction with internal stakeholders
- Assist cross functional due diligence processes with global teams to evaluate the strategic and cultural fit, financial impact, risks and mitigation plans
- Assist in the development of a post-merger integration (PMI) plan, identifying key success factors of a deal from both a front and back office perspective Relationships
- Reports to CDTS V&A Senior Manager
- Business Relationships include Accenture Leadership, Growth & Strategy and V&A
- External Relationships include Tax Advisors, Legal Advisors, Financial Advisors Qualifications
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or other business-related disciplines as a base minimum. Four years or more of related experience.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Solid experience in an analytical background with strong financial modeling skills
- Understanding of P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow
- Understanding of business valuation principles
- Corporate Strategy
- Industry and competitor research
- Company research and evaluation
- Advanced PowerPoint skills
- Ability to communicate at senior levels
- Ability to work to demanding and tight timescales
- Strong team player that is positive and proactive
- Ability to work in a complex and ambiguous environment
- Experience of working in an international environment
- Business proficient English speaker
About Accenture Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Sara Francis is the Recruiter managing this role. As the team experience high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a fair and timely process.