|Job Type:||Full Time|
Want a career where you can make a real difference?
As a leading professional services company, we have more than 513,000 people working across 120 countries. Becoming part of a globally diverse workforce, you will help bring innovation to improve how Australia lives, works, plays, protects and grows. The scale of our capabilities, our client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity. Our Accenture Adelaide hub will help position Adelaide as home to critical new technology skills, in areas such as cyber security and automation, to serve growth industries like Aerospace and Defence. Our vision is to create high-tech jobs and apprenticeships enabling this hub to link in with our Hubs around the country, providing a range of Technology, Digital and Operational services. We are seeking new skills for the future. Work with the brightest people in business and technology to identify new opportunities and solve the toughest IT challenges. Leverage our unmatched experience and ground-breaking research to help our clients become high-performance businesses. Alongside your professional growth, we strive to create an environment of inclusion, where everyone is empowered to be their best self and to make a difference. We bring this to life in many ways through our programs, communities and policies that will allow you to find a work life balance. If this is your idea of a great working environment, then Accenture in Adelaide is the place to work.
- Developing new interfaces based on defined specs
- Strong experience in REST API’s and SOAP Web Services development
- Experience working with API gateway products
- Experience in API modelling languages like RAML and Swagger
- Experience with open API 2.0 standards and definitions
- Experience in implementing API Security, Access Control (OAuth/SAML, Web SSO, SSL etc.) and proxy management.
- Solid understanding of SOA/REST architecture and REST maturity models
- Working closely with design teams providing alignment with API design/implementation
- Good knowledge of Containerisation, cloud technologies and cloud-based development.
- Knowledge of CI/CD Pipelines
- Experience using development tools such as Git, Sourcetree etc
- Experience in testing tools and frameworks like Selenium, Junit, Mockito, etc.
- Exposure to XP, code collaboration and peer review.
- Previous Agile experience is preferred.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Goga, Vera is the Recruiter managing this role. As the team experience high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a fair and timely process.