|Job Type:||Full Time|
Data Engineering Consultant
Gather, engineer and prepare data for consumers to enable smarter decision making. Use a broad set of data curation and analytical tools and techniques to enable development of quantitative and qualitative business insights. Working with partners as necessary, integrate systems and data quickly and effectively, regardless of technical challenges or business environments.Talent Segment: Analytics and Insights Your role includes some or all of the following key responsibilities. You should review these in conjunction with career level guidelines to gain a clear understanding of the expectations for your role.
Digital Data Engineering
- Drive the design and implementation of models and systems to harness the power of data and analytics that can be used to drive decision making
- Develops large scale business intelligence/data strategy for clients to achieve long range goals
- May lead a team that uses quantitative methods to derive actionable insights and outcomes from data
- Integrate large and complex systems and data effectively and efficiently
- Build systems and solutions to extract data from multiple sources including sales, inventory, product, and customer databases to create integrated views that can be used to drive decision making
- Use quantitative methods to derive actionable insights and outcomes from data Forecasting
- Develop forecasts, statistical models, segmentation schemes, and data-driven analyses to drive marketing and merchandising efforts around customer acquisition and conversion
Opportunity Identification and insight
- Identify opportunities to develop forecasts, statistical models, segmentation schemes, and data-driven analyses to drive marketing and merchandising efforts around customer acquisition and conversion
- Create new insights and help clients understand them from predictive statistical modeling activities that target and deliver business values
- Requires understanding of the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
- Requires guidance when determining methods and procedures on new assignments Impact or Decision Impact Risk or consequences in the event of failure, as indicated by range of expected impact, such as within a team or across a team or area of responsibility and level of risk
- Decisions often impact the team in which they reside Scope Degree of accountability for assigned tasks, our clients and/or the organization, as indicated by size of work effort and scale of entity and/or program
- Manages small teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture and Proficiency Expectations Below are the skills and minimum levels of proficiency (or depth of skill) that employees in this role are expected to possess. Adaptations to these criteria apply in some countries. Skill Name Expected Proficiency Level Artificial Intelligence P2 – Intermediate BI Strategy No Proficiency Data Governance No Proficiency Machine Learning P2 - Intermediate
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Sonali Arora is the Recruiter managing this role. As the team experience high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a fair and timely process.